8 years ago our founder Delali Dzirasa took a leap and founded Fearless Solutions. In that time our team has grown from one to more than 30, we’ve opened offices at bwtech@UMBC and Spark Baltimore, and worked on projects for clients like the Small Business Administration, the City of Baltimore, and the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Sciences.
It’s a been a great 8 years and we look forward to the next 8.
A round-up of what we’ve been up to this year:
- We added new members to the Fearless family
- TEDCO invested in Fearless and our product GEO& which is launching later this year
- We continued our work with the Small Business Administration by
- We reaffirmed our commitment to gender diversity in tech
- We began work on a dashboard for the City of Baltimore Health Department
- Speaking of Technical.ly, Fearless was named the Design/Dev Firm of the Year at the Baltimore Innovation Week Awards
- We took two trips to the White House
- Our office space doubled at Spark Baltimore
- Our work with the Billion Oyster Project ensures more children get access to STEM at school
- That passion for the environment and education extends to our project with UMCES