On Thursday June 8th Fearless Solutions was award the 2017 Maryland Minority Owned Business of the Year for the U.S. Small Business Week Awards.
Fearless founder Delali Dzirasa says he is humbled by the award and the recognition is a reflection of the great work being done by our entire team.
“We want to build software and work on projects that have a positive impact on our communities, and it’s humbling when someone recognizes the work that we do,” he said.
To keep with the team spirit many Fearless team members attended the awards luncheon to cheer on Delali as he accepted on the companies behalf.
And congratulations to all of the winners:
- Maryland Small Business Person of the Year: Kara A. DiPietro, HMC, Incorporated, Columbia
- Accountant Advocate: Peter McDonald, Smith, Elliott, Kearns & Co., LLC, Hagerstown
- Attorney Advocate: Donald Walsh, Esq., Offit Kurman, PA, Baltimore
- Family Owned Small Business: Chris Coleman, Nelson Coleman Jewelers, Towson
- Financial Services Champion: Gerald Baroudi, Business Finance Group, Gambrills
- Home-Based Business Champion: Andy Musliner, InRoads Toys, LLC, Crofton
- Insurance Champion: Matthew Lehman, Moran Insurance, Severna Park
- Minority Owned Small Business: Delali Dzirasa, Fearless, Baltimore
- Small Business Exporter of the Year: George Hepburn, Dynasplint Systems, Inc., Severna Park
- Veteran Owned Small Business: Charles Wilson, CW Consulting Group, LLC, Towson
- Women Owned Small Business: Vanna & Julia Belton, Flavor, Baltimore
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Jessica Zaleskiwicz, Coco Couture, Severna Park