Each year the Baltimore Business Journal highlights 40 leaders under 40 who are working to make Baltimore and their companies better. This year we are proud to see our founder, Delali Dzirasa, on the 40 under 40 list.
“It’s a humbling experience to be considered among such an incredible group of leaders. Baltimore has so many talented folks that are helping to push the city forward and I’m honored to be even mentioned with them,” he said.
Delali founded Fearless in 2009 and in less than 9 short years the company has grown to more than 30 team members, and we’ve worked on projects with the Small Business Administration, the Baltimore City Health Department, and the Billion Oyster Project, just to name a few of our clients.
Even though this award is shining a light on Delali, he says it wouldn’t be possible without the work of the whole Fearless team.
“Our team without a doubt is what makes Fearless special so this award is a direct reflection of the amazing work they do everyday, I’m proud to serve them,” he said.
The Baltimore Business Journal will be celebrating the 40 honorees in the November 17th edition of the paper and at a special event that week.
- John Avirett, partner at Greenspring Associates
- Juan Barbaran, founder of Juan of a Kind Foods
- Evan Berney, CEO of Carbiz
- Wendy Bronfein, director of marketing at Curio Wellness
- Christine Carter, global consumer marketing strategy analyst at McCormick & Co.
- Andy Cook, environmental planner and program manager at BOPA
- Damien Davis, managing director and portfolio manager at Brown Capital Management
- Lester Davis, deputy chief of staff for Baltimore City Council president Jack Young
- Delali Dzirasa, president and founder of Fearless Solutions
- Kate Edwards, director of quality assurance for Whiting-Turner Contracting Co.
- Taylor Fields, vice president of leasing for Knott Realty Group
- Seth Franz, founder of Volunteering Untapped
- Chad Gauss, owner and executive chef of the Food Market and La Food Marketa
- Jared Geary, project executive at Plano-Coudon Construction
- Matthew Hayek, project manager at RK&K Engineers LLP
- Sarah Hemminger, CEO and co-founder of Thread Inc.
- Aziz Housseini, CEO of the AZ Group
- Pavlina Ilieva, co-founder of PI.KL Studio
- Peter Jackson, associate at JLL
- Aran Keating, director of the Baltimore Rock Opera Society
- America Lesh, manager of fleet services at BG&E
- Samantha McLemore, co-portfolio manager for Miller Value Partners’ Opportunity Equity Fund
- Ryan Miller, managing director for Savills Studley
- David Narrow, CEO of Sonavex Inc.
- Jay O’Brien, vice president of broadcasting and gameday production for the Baltimore Ravens
- Wendy Osefo, founder of the 1954 Equity Project LLC
- Ben Otterbein, manager at Otterbein’s Cookie Bakery
- Kira Paterakis, broker and owner of KAP Space
- Vadim Polikov, CEO of Legends of Learning
- Matthew Praay, co-founder and head brewer of Monument City Brewing Co.
- Sashank Reddy, CEO of LifeSprout
- David S. Rosen, partner at Rosen, Sapperstein & Friedlander LLC
- Eric Stephenson, project manager at Armada Hoffler Construction Co.
- Darren Weiss, attorney and principal of the Cannabis Practice Group at offit Kurman
- David West, CEO of Proscia Inc.
- Stephanie L. Williams, president of Bozzuto Management Co.
- Lindsay Wilner, senior management of product customization at Under Armour
- Alicia Wilson, vice president for community affairs and legal advisor at Sagamore Development Co.
- Tyler Wright, vice president and commercial relationship manager at Howard Bank